Sunday, November 26, 2017

Not For Long

I am here today,
After being long away ….
Not for long
But, I don’t have a farewell song!
 
I am sharing something after several weeks and I don’t know when I will share next.
I apologize for my absence and I wish I could talk about when I will be back …
When I did log into SL the other day, one of the things I wanted to do was to dress up my avatar and take a picture.

Quick one … I will be gone again, not for long I hope and I do hope I will not have to think of this as my last.

I love you all and I want to thank you all for your support. 


Stylist & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
-    Outfit: By Aleutia - Kristen at Tres Chic
-    Hair: By Tableau Vivant- Duona hair
-    Shoes: By Glamistry : ZINNIA Heels
-    Bracelet: By Kibitz - Isis cuff
-    Choker: By Bauhaus  Movement - Anouk Chocker
-    Leggings: By Astralia - Mya embellished stocking
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog